Whose with me on that?
So today we're guest posting over at Pretty My Party and sharing a Nesting Inspired post in honor of spring finally being here and in hopes to help any of you planning a baby shower. If you know someone who is a newly minted host and is clueless to the process - share this read with them! They will love you for the bit of help and inspiration..
Dont forget to tell me what you think in the comments below and any ideas you might have. The more the merrier!
Nesting Spring Baby Shower Ideas
Spring is nature’s way of celebrating new life and new beginnings.
The air gets crisper and the blooms all signal to it, bringing about a feeling of hope and warmth in everyone – especially expectant parents!
So its really no surprise that spring is one of the most popular times to host baby showers (hey including when I hosted mine!), because its really one of those idyllic times to celebrate the soon arrival of a gorgeous, precious new baby.
Here are a few ways to do just that with an organic, soft, and effortlessly elegant flair.
1. Craft a sweet and timeless “Nest” word backdrop for the dessert table, great for the baby’s nursery or the couple’s home décor after.. via Susan Gentile Photography .
where the rustic organic texture of the nest - takes center stage.
3. Top a simple butter cream cake with a sweet hand-made bird cake topper like this one from Lilly Bon Bon, if you’re in a bit of hurry, or just want a showstopper topper.
4. Decorate the table with natural looking bird’s nests lined up in a row, with pretty ivory petals or faux painted eggs.. via Baby Lifestyles Magazine .
5. Serve a gorgeous speckled egg cake like this one from The Cake Blog , to really make something unique and with loads of natural texture.
6. Gift the mom-to-be a lovely nest ring for the shower or have dad gift it as a push present for her to wear on the big day, by Kara Jewelry.
7. Make these sugary nest bowls to serve fluffy white chocolate mousse next to the cake, via Sprinkle Bakes.
8. Add a beautiful plaque for the entry way with a touching quote about children or parent-hood, from M Bart Studios.
9. Make a gorgeous moss garland to hang over the dining table as a chandelier.
From Love Maegen.
From Love Maegen.
10. These teeny tiny nests with white jelly beans or chocolate eggs - make the perfect place card/favor combo. Via Martha Stewart Weddings .
How would you celebrate the arrival of spring baby?!